JUNIOR FINANCE ANALYST - BRAZIL
Do you want to build a rewarding career and contribute to creating positive environmental and social impact while doing so? ecosecurities is a profit-for-purpose business with the deep conviction that tackling climate change and financial gain do not have to be mutually exclusive. Our hard work as a pioneer in the carbon markets for over 25 years proves this.
We are an impact-driven provider of environmental services with extensive experience in developing emissions reduction and removal projects around the world. We provide technical and financial services to project developers, corporations, governments, and organisations. With a diverse and high-quality portfolio of projects, ecosecurities offers expertise and tailored services in sourcing, developing, and financing of climate mitigation projects. To support the net-zero transition we work with nature-based solutions (NBS), renewable energy projects and community-based programs.
We are looking for an organised and detail-oriented Junior Finance Analyst to join our team. The successful candidate will control the organisation’s day to day financial transactions, and support the wider global finance team.
The role will be based in Brazil either in Rio de Janeiro or Sao Paulo, and will require the successful candidate to work closely with members of the team there, and also our finance team based in Europe. Therefore, you will need to have an excellent standard of written and spoken English.
The ability to thrive within a fast paced, fast growth business in a rapidly expanding market is absolutely essential. We are growing, and we would like to take you along on our journey.
• Processing invoices for purchase and sales ledger
• Supplier payments runs
• Dealing with client and supplier queries
• Credit control/Debtors Management
• Processing expenses and credit cards purchases
• Relevant finance or accounting qualification, or degree in finance or economics
• Strong IT skills, including knowledge of accounting packages such as Xero, and Microsoft Office, including Teams and SharePoint.
• Full professional proficiency in English and Portuguese.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Great organisational skills
• The ability to work under your own initiative
2 to 3 years of relevant experience